Sunday, January 15, 2012

Four Day Work Weeks

Starting back to work on a Tuesday, and then getting Christmas, New Years, MLK Jr. weeks means that all I worked was four day weeks. I've been back to work for five weeks and only worked one full week! If only this could go on.

Kaili tried organic brown rice cereal!!! He eats it well but we're only introducing him to it now, but will start it full time once he's four months old. Kaili loves his exersaucer! A new view of the world. He can roll to his side from his back and won't stop talking or chewing on his hands! He is also crying more....hmmm..today at least...and when I'm  not around. Makes me so sad...and of course I don't let him cry anything out.

So Happy: Eating Cereal (1st) and Playing in Swing
 Silly Brothers
 Smile for the Camera
 Always Something To Say
 A Little Snooze
 Tasty Fingers
 Morning Ritual: Snuggle Time
 Time for our Lessons: Never Too Young to Start
 Exersaucer-First Time Jan 2

No comments:

Post a Comment