Saturday, May 28, 2011

20 Weeks: We're having a B-O-Y

Another Boy!!!
I'm sad it's not a girl....I still see girly baby clothes and have to remind myself that it's a boy. It's harder the second time knowing it's a boy because I already love my little boy and can't imagine a different one.  I guess it's just hard imagining a child in the first place...it's just harder the second time becuase I have one to compare that feeling too.


Cross it off the Baby Registry List...I have purchased a pack n play, and a really nice papasan swing for really good deals garage sale-ing! I love the blue and brown playpen with a mobile and a changing station, night light and nature noise/songs/vibration attachment. And the swing has so many different settings, a mirror, music, a mobile, nature sounds, different speeds, etc...very cute. Brand new the pack n play would be $99 and I got it for $35 and the swing would have been $165 and I got it for $20!!! I cleaned it all up and it looks good as new!!!! Love It!!!

Ultrasound Pictures to come....once I scan them in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment