Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Smarty Pants

Adrian introduced me to the stranger standing in line at the store this evening...pointing...'that my mommy'! What a social bug he is!
He's starting to show more of his likes and dislikes. He knows what he wants...but he's stubborn and doesn't want to say please first or to sit in his carseat. He wants to get his mommy to get him things without asking with manners and he wants to sit in the front seat instead of his carseat.
In the morning when we make our usual turns to Papa and Grammy's house, he says 'no that way' and tries to get me to take him with me to work. He says it before we turn which makes me think he has his father's sense of direction, and not my sense of confusion. Probably a good thing.
When I dropped him off to Gma D's on Monday, his face lit up and he waved wildly, "Hi! Hi!" then ran to climb into the carseat without being asked twice. "Bye Mom!" What a treat to have extended family in his life almost daily!
Uncle Bobby left today on the greyhound bus for Portland. Next stop: Alaska! Working for Princess Cruise Ships/Hotels for the summer with some friends! We'll see him again in September. Adrian is already missing him. He loves his uncle "Bobbo" "Bobby" "BobBob"...whatever name of the day he decides to call him!

No comments:

Post a Comment