Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

It's 2010! I have a 20 month old little boy. Barely a baby anymore.
I think when he wakes up he still expects to be in Maui because it takes him some time to figure out where he is. He's enjoying chasing his dogs around-'shasha' and 'rara'! He does wish he could play outside in the sunshine without snow on the ground I think...or maybe that's just me.
He received a 'choo choo' from his Grandma Linda and Grandpa Tim! He recieved a dancing singing chipmunk from Amber (his caregiver)! He loves playing with all the singing dancing animals when he goes over to Amber's on Thurs and Fri but when his chipmunk sings he gets scared...we'll have to take it over with him so he can see it in context. What a silly boy!
I have to say that I think he's over his 'hitting littler kids' stage and now gives kisses instead! He's into a 'screaming at the top of his lungs' stage though and some people will give him attention for it but not his mother. He will soon be over the 'throwing food on the floor' stage because he sat in timeout about 5 times in a row today until he was all done with episode and will from now on when he throws food at home. I'm done with sticky floors and barely have time to mop more than once a week.
Anyways...we're home safe and sound and somehow or another we're into another year on this planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment