Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WINTER SNOW AGAIN!

We're on a wintery advisory warning or something that means I may get a snow day tomorrow! How exciting!

Pickle wants to stay up and not go to bed so he got up but only until I finish writing then back to bed. Spoiled! One wise mom told me that it's easy to spoil the first child but later on you'll wonder why you did it when it doesn't happen to the second...I always thought that wouldn't be me...but look at me know and he's only 1. He's a good boy though so he's not spoiled rotten at least! There I guess is the difference.

Barry came down with some stomach thing, maybe food poisoning, yesterday. Feeling much better today but still can't eat and keep it in. Gramma Linda started throwing up today too. I hope Adrian doesn't catch anything. I'd rather catch it for him. Babysitter Amber was exposed to the regular and swine flu which has a 4-7 day incubation period so who knows...maybe I should just quit my job and build my baby a bubble. Sounds like a plan to me.

Speaking of job, actually, I'm applying for a caseworker position which would mean a raise, different and more responsibility, and maybe a better schedule depending on the case load and my ease into the position. We'll see. I'll finish the application tomorrow or at least by Monday and see from there. There are actually two positions being hired for so that's exciting.

Adrian is running amuck with a calculator and a lid to a permanant marker, I should go find that marker and put the monkey to bed (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment