Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Updates for Last Week or So

Stayed home sick today. Flu/cold...probably swine H1N1 since everyone else I hear from has it. Who knows. Sore throat, sweating and fever at night, cough, runny nose, stiff neck, hip, back bones. Does this mean I don't need the vaccine now? Barry's sick too and Adrian also. Adrian stayed home today also, Barry had to work b/c he has deadlines otherwise he would not have gotten out of bed.

We have a NEW bed with a BEDFRAME! What a foreign idea, after 9 years we still didn't have a frame. I feel grown up now. Aunt Laurie and Uncle Wally are moving and can't fit the bed at new apt in CO for Aunt Laurie or fly it back to NJ where Uncle Wally is going back to find work. Aunt Laurie is staying out here for a few months to wait until everythings settled. Anyhow, we have a new bed with a bed frame. It's a pillow top super nice mattress and I practically have to jump to get into it. Adrian can't get in or out without help.

Last Thursday my Unit at work went on a Retreat and we painted pottery! I painted a piggy bank for Adrian!
On Sunday evening Adrian peed in the potty for the 1st time!! WooHoo! We practice every so often and I guess we had some good timing this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment