Friday, June 12, 2009

June 12th



Maui Grandma Walking on the Beach


Adrian's Banana Tree-1 Month Old



Napping Right After Dinner for Dad



Today and Yesterday Adrian's Grandpa (and later Grandma) watched him at our house. He's had a temp and runny nose and I can feel 2 bottom molars coming in. Poor baby...I can't wait till he's done teething. Every time he gets the fever, runny nose and just feels awful. Of course I don't sleep either.


Weekend plans may include camping tomorrow after I get bloodwork done for dr. appt. Why? I never go to the doctor and now that I have insurance I decided to act like a middle class citizen with insurance and get myself to a doctor appt for no good reason except that I can. Ha! Wonder how long that will last. I am also going to the Farmer's Market which starts for the season tomorrow! Then I'll meet Barry if he decides to still go get a campsite in the Poudre Canyon.
And now a word from Adrian:
Ab`
-0p
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbjnm,vm,mmmmmmmmmmmm0



Getting Into Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment