Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Daddy, Adrian, Great Uncles Hayride and Wally-Camping June 2009

Summer has begun! Happy Father's Day to all dads!
We went camping for two nights at Pinegree Park. Barry's Uncle Hayride made it to town on Friday night and then I picked him up to go camping with us on Sat night. He treated us to steaks for camping. Aunt Laurie came on Friday night but stayed home sick on Sat night. Today we had a little BBQ at the house. We're all super tired from camping! It rained a lot last night and then the wind was whipping the tarps around for hours. Adrian was out of his element at night and was cranky, off schedule, and even cried for almost an hour last night! I ended up snuggling him into my sleeping bag because I guess laying next to me just wasn't close enough. The night before I ended up on his sleeping bag and he in mine. Ha! He absolutely loves the outdoors and understands 'no' but tests limits. He attempted to touch the fire on multiple occasions and patting the hot grill is btw not hot I guess. Scaaarrry and no lesson learned either.
Big Oops: I moved the fan too close to his bed and he stuck his finger in it and sliced it open (when he was supposed to be napping after we came back to the house to pick up Uncle Hayride/Greg). Blood everywhere: head, ear, mouth, toe, and finally I figured it out...his right index finger was sliced! I felt horrible b/c it was all my fault. I still don't know how he got his finger in the teeny holes. And he hates band aids-eventually chewed two off but at least the bleeding had stopped.

Well here are some fun pictures from this morning!










.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day Barry, and happy birthday Neshamah!

    ReplyDelete