Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update

Adrian's party is set for Saturday May 2nd at 2pm. We're having a BBQ and asking people to bring a side dish. Adrian has many toys and clothes...so please bring a side dish to celebrate his 1st year instead of gifts. On Sunday May 3rd, I'm hosting mom's group from 12-2pm.

I spent the first night away from my baby on Thursday morning to Friday afternoon. He was so happy to see me after I got home and I was so happy to see him. He just laid on my shoulder (for about 10 minutes) and then he was off exploring again. That night we had the Realities for Children Triumph Award Dinner which I got dressed up for and attended. After that I went out with my coworkers till the wee hour of 1am. It was nice to get out and feel like a normal person again. Barry's a little traumatized by my social ways but he'll get used to it.

I pulled out some new toys for Adrian to play with-farmhouse, a toy radio, and remote control car. He was excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment