Friday, March 6, 2009

Weekend Update

Our little baby boy has been through lots these past weeks!

I turned 10 months old AND got my first haircut last Sunday by cousin Christie of course AND found out that my new cousin has arrived in this world AND attended mom's group in Estes with cousins and friends. On Monday we went to dinner at Uncle Chris' for his birthday! Then that night cousin Cavyn got to come to my house so Aunt Julie and Uncle Chris could go out with friends. My grandma and auntie Laurie took me on nice walks this week too since it was so nice out! Then on Thursday and Friday, our babysitter moved and I got to go to her new house to play AND I have a cold and cough AGAIN. :(
I'm becoming more and more coordinated and still haven't fallen down the stairs. However, mommy and daddy are still working on me turning around before going down. At lease I wait for them to turn me while peering head first over the edge to taunt them..hehe...
I'm starting to grow out of 9 month clothes, am teetering between size 3 and 4 diapers, and I'm still the cutest baby in the whole wide world!
My haircut makes me look like a big boy... everyone says so.. and mommy wakes up sometimes wondering where that little baby went. I just smile at her and climb over her to visit the kitty.

His games and 'talking' are so cute and happening more and more. Adrian knows 'uhuh' and 'no' and will shake his head 'no' and stop what he's doing when you say either one. Then of course, not understanding the full concept, will reach again for the cord or outlet or whatever. We still have to redirect and physically move him but he's getting the idea.

Mama and Dada don't bubble wrap my little world though so I've probably eaten some onion skins off the floor in the pantry and swallowed some grass already, maybe licked the dog or cat one too many times...GROSS! Don't tell them though.

His favorite conversational topic is "gak gak" and when he needs something he calls "mama" and when he's just rambling it's all about "dada" or "bababa". He sure has a lot to say. He loves his play room and in the morning climbs down the stairs and plays until breakfast time. Mom hears cars and musical instruments going while she gets dressed. Actually right now, he's hiding his sticks from himself under the couch. Ok...I'll have to post some pics later. Tomorrow we are going to see our cousin Ashley and her new baby Aiden River in Denver. He was born early and will have to stay at Children's for awhile but he's doing well. I can't wait to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment