Monday, March 30, 2009

Stubborn + Smart = Trouble

We've got a stinker on our hands...just kidding...Curious George is just too smart for us though. He can watch you do something once and then he's got it down!



Snow Day with Mom!

He's very stubborn...tonight (and most other mornings and evenings) he was insisting on playing in the cat's water bowl. When I came home, Barry was holding a half dressed boy and finally explained the puddles on the floor. Our son decided to stick his feet in the water bowl and kick and splash!!! Too bad I wasn't home then, I'd have gotten a video of that! When he wants something, he knows it and there's no diverting him lately.
Yesterday was the first time he fell down the stairs...he rolled like a little log down 4 stairs and then bonk upside down on the floor. I can't believe it's taken this long. He was fine after his daddy snuggled him.

He's loving his bathtimes...I can't keep him on his bottom though and he insists on standing. It's terrifying having a baby who thinks he's so big. Not that he isn't .... I weighed him and he somehow gained 2 lbs without me looking...he's 22 lbs now.
I'm pretty sure he's taller too b/c he reached my dresser and pulled off the Vick's Vaposteam liquid. I woke up smelling it and he was licking the bottle. I immedietely called poison control...fyi: 1.5 tsp of vicks or camphor can cause seizures in kids his size! Who knew. He didn't get much but the bottle was obviously leaking and he smelled like vicks enough to wake me up. ScArY!!!
Now he's safe and sound asleep...and I need to get off the computer b/c my shoulders now have a burning sensation...that can't be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment