Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Boy in a Box










Although Adrian could be perfectly happy with his box playpen, toilet paper roll toy and box toys...here is a link to Adrian's Amazon Wishlist...books, etc...! Seriously I don't expect anything...people just keep asking what he needs so I thought I'd at least think it through and know what I wanted/needed for him.

Here is my wishlist on Amazon. I'm not out in a shopping mood this year. I think I got Barry and Adrian something...then sent out xmas pics. Sorry for the humbug-ness but I feel like I don't have time...HOWEVER...I am planning on having an after xmas get-together/party at my house maybe on Sat 3rd Jan. for all those who missed Adrian's 1st xmas and who we missed during xmas-time. Maybe potluck style and we'll pick up some beer and wine.

We're leaving tomorrow AM!!! I packed us up today, cleaned the house, did some shopping/returning of things not xmas related, then cleaned house more. Adrian had a tough time falling asleep....probably feels like he's going to miss something with all the comotion around here.

Last two nights he's nursed then almost falling asleep starts laughing when he looks at me, which makes me laugh, which makes him laugh harder. It gets to the point where if we look at each other, it's a new burst of laughter. He's so happy!!!

He's definitely thinning out too. Not as 'healthy' as I was when I was a baby-as my dad said, I was 'too healthy'. Barry said he looks like me today...that made me happy b/c he's always looked soooo much like his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment