Friday, December 5, 2008

7 Months & 5 Days

Yes...the days still count.

Barry's xmas party was tonight at the Stonehouse Grill downtown. Barry said the food is all Scottish and it was very good, especially the dessert. I met Barry late after I got off work. I was busy until 7 which was when it started. I made it in time for everything though.

There is a big xmas party for my work on the 13th however we have our unit retreat at our supervisor's house this coming tuesday.

Adrian slept from 10:15 until 2:30 this morning at Amber's!!!! He is fighting off a cold with stuffy sniffles and a little cough. He's in a good mood as usual just sleeping more and sounding stuffed up. Due to his long nap he of course did not want to go to bed for G'ma and G'pa tonight and finally fell asleep at 11pm for mom.

My house is in disarray! HELP! I still haven't called my neighbor although I talked to her and she's up for coming over and cleaning for me.

Lots to do this weekend:
Make more baby food-spinach and broccoli
Go to Library
Take pics for xmas card
Set up xmas tree
Clean house
Laundry
Shovel back yard
Clean car
Pay Bills
Make Adrian's xmas gift
Finish ornaments
Cuddle my baby every second I can

No comments:

Post a Comment