Sunday, November 23, 2008

6 mon 3 wks old

It's been so long since I posted but I've been super busy at work. Barry and I both agree that our weeks fly by so quickly now.

Adrian is such a funny kid! He loves hanging upside down, playing peek-a-boo, and chewinAdd Imageg on anything that is nearby especially phones, paper, straws, and glasses. He's tried peaches this weekend and likes them a lot. Lately Adrian's been fussier than usual but I think he's going to get a tooth on the bottom left front.....sooooon. He' doing great at sitting unassisted and he's starting to try to scoot but sometime only goes backwards. It's a start to the whole crawling process. I can't believe he's growing up so fast...where on earth did 6 months go?

I've gotten to see my best friend a lot lately which is very nice. Her son spent the night last night. He LOVES my dogs and begs to sleep with them. He got to take them for a walk today. We went out for dinner on Fri, went shopping for boots yesterday and we got pedicures today. Fun weekend although it's over all too soon! Barry took his family up to Estes Park then we had everyone over and Barry made fajitas! Very delicious!

My housework is caught up. I hate having so much to do on the weekend but I cannot keep up during the week. During the week, I generally battle with keeping the kitchen managable, upstairs bathroom clean, and laundry going. Barry helps out a lot during the week too. I'm actually considering hiring someone to do the floors, windows, and dusting once in awhile. I think my sanity is worth $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment