Sunday, September 28, 2008

HELP!!! CHILDCARE!!!

So if anyone has any ideas or childcare providers please let me know. My brother is going to help me out but...he is also trying to find a job and is being offered more hours at his Estes job so he can't help out as much as I need. I need Mondays until my cousin is off maternity leave (3 more Mondays) and Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30-4:30.
I have a few options:

1. Friday at a daycare I worked at (but that leaves thursday without care and 5 different placements) and that is only temporary.
2. Thur/Fri at a girl I know BUT she can't do Thur morning until 12.
3. My brother but his schedule is changing....
4. My friend can help out in Estes temporarily but I'd have to drive 25 miles there (and thats meeting 1/2 way) then to work, back to pick up and back home: 100 miles per Thur and Fri.
5. Hiring a random person or finding an in-home daycare that I don't know....which takes time that I don't have.

Please if you have any ideas or know anyone or any good/free websites to check out, let me know asap. I'd rather use someone who's been referred to me than someone I do not know. I'm also looking for something around $25-$30/day for Thur and Fri.
I know I've been lucky in being able to find someone to trade with for Mon-Wed!!! I appreciate those people very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment