Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Wrestling




My Little Angel Baby










My mom's group had a fun little get together tonight. One of the mom's hosted a passion party... and there was wine and cheese. I invited a couple of my friends and only one was able to come however I think the others had all been to one. Just to let you know, Adrian thinks that vibrations are funny on his tummy! Then he fell asleep on the floor with his blanky. Another baby came too and Adrian and Greyson laid on the floor rolling towards and reaching for each other while cooing and smiling. SO CUTE! I wish I had my camera on me.

Tomorrow I'm going up to Estes. My bff is moving back to EP with her son and I'm so excited to see her again. She's been through a lot of crap lately but with the good comes the bad and visa versa and I'm excited to be living nearby her again!

Barry is out on the town with our friends. I dropped one friend off not knowing everyone else was out or else I would have stayed also. Why am I always the last to know???

Re: the new links to the snapfish group rooms: If you want to see the mommy's group ones, email me for the password however...here are a few!






























Who's got the biggest thighs of them all?





















No comments:

Post a Comment