Saturday, August 30, 2008

About Barry....

Julie tagged me, so I guess I better....

1. What is his name? Barry Robert Biss
2. Who eats more? I think we're about even right now. We both love to eat too!
3. Who said "I love you" first? Barry, it was Valentine's and we were walking into a restaurant he was taking me for a date in NJ.
4 Who is taller? Barry is.
5. Who is smarter? I am book smart and he is street smart as well as hands-on figure-it-out smart.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am. But he's very sweet just not in tune to emotions.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Barry
9. Who pays the bills? I take care of that business.
10. Who cooks more? I do but he loves to cook and create.
11. What meals do you cook together? I think we made dinner together once this year so far...or he'll be in charge of the grill (or take it over when I'm perfectly capable) and I"ll get everything else ready.
12. Who is more stubborn? He is...that's what I get marrying a Taurus. But I'm pretty stubborn also.
13. Who is the first to admit they were wrong? I am, hence the less stubborn one.
14. Who has more siblings? I had 2, now 1. Barry has 4.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Everyone thinks I do.
16. What do you like to do together? Camping, watching shows like CSI or Dexter, outdoors stuff, bike riding(although he usually goes without me I still enjoy it), watching people, playing with our baby, going to the river, hanging out with our families/friends, dancing high school style since I can't dance any other way, lots of stuff really....
17. Who eats more sweets? I have the sweet tooth.
19. How did you meet? 1st time was through ex-bf's best friend's brother's best friend, 2nd time at a party.
20. Who asked who out first? I think we just met at a party and then he walked me downstairs and kissed me goodnight when I had to leave. Just knocked me off my feet from day 1.
21. Who kissed who first? He did, but I let him. I never just let anyone kiss me.
22. Who proposed? Barry on Valentine's Day at the Butterfly Pavilion on his knee!!!
23. His best features? Everything. I really love his neck and back. I like his forearms and wrists too for some reason. His hair is getting long again too and that's awesome!
24. What is his greatest quality? He's smart and goofy. He can beat me at anything. I love his laugh. I love that he's so interested and involved with his baby son. I love that he's so romantic and I'm not. He remembers all our special days and events. He's very musically inclined also.

No comments:

Post a Comment