Wednesday, July 30, 2008

12 weeks tomorrow

My little baby is getting so big. He can hold his head up and spin (slowly) himself around in his exersaucer! I'm sad he's growing so fast but it's awesome to see the next big thing he can do. I got him a new play mat with more toys and mirrors and I put a picture of daddy, mommy and baby in the picture holder. It's cute and has a star that lights up with music....motion sensor nonetheless. Still doing great with tummy time and also with sleeping in his crib. He stares at me when I eat and chomps on his tongue....he may end up starting solids before 6 months at this rate. He was a little fussy the last three days and yesterday Julie saw something white on his gums. It might be a tooth. I don't want to believe that yet!

I've got errands to run. I actually have to go buy diapers. This is the first time I'll be buying diapers since I've run out (of the ones that fit-I still have a pack of 2-3 pampers but they're too big) from my baby shower!!! A diaper shower is the best idea ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment