Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yay for the Weekend!

Thank You to Pop Pop, Mima, Aunt Lea Lea, Uncle Shane, and Great Grandma Phyllis for all the wonderful gifts for Adrian! We are so stocked up on clothing, bath towels, receiving blankets, washcloths, and adorable outfits!!! Baby Adrian will be better dressed than Barry and myself...he has his 1st Levi's outfit, Calvin Klein outfit, lots of cute camo, and even a Von Dutch outfit.

So I guess I haven't updated in awhile....I got a call back from the doc...I do not have gestational diabetes! I knew I didn't but in order to appease my doctor's mind and in the end to be able to use this test as evidence that I do not need a c-section should they attempt that cruel trick, I decided to get it done.

We took the dogs for a walk yesterday to the field and pond by our house. They were so stinky from rolling in the marshland and chewing on dead crayfish. Gross! They got baths when we got home. Yes...7 months pregnant and I'm the one bathing the dogs in the bathtub...go figure. Barry didn't think they were stinky enough to get baths....I think he needs nose surgery to smell better. Sasha is doing great with potty training since we've decided to use the crate to train her. No accidents in 2 days and we only started 2 days and 1 night ago....so yay for Sasha! She and Harley are doing great together...except that Harley still gets a little jealous and will eat the food in 'her' bowl so she can't have it. He'll leave 'his' bowl full tho...duh...Sasha doesn't care which bowl she eats out of. Harley will just have to get over it. He can't get rid of her by starving her.

My cousin Melissa's bday was friday..we're going to my aunt's for dinner tonight. Christie's cutting my hair...and B's maybe?

On friday night, Julie, Christie, Rachel, and I went out to the Eagles hockey game for a girl's night out! Julie ordered pizza and made cookies and salad! The Eagles won 7:3 BUT there were no freakin' fights! How is it a hockey game without a fight? The Ohio team was so out of energy I'm assuming due to the altitude that they pretty much beat themselves bloody on there own...every period at least 2 players had to be carried from the ice. I guess it would have been unfair to fight them. Even though there were no good fights, we were surrounded by babies which totally distracted us all from the game...I seriously missed 3 of the goals because I was watching the babies. Don't laugh at me...they were extremely cute and you would have missed the game too if you saw the itty bitties yawning and blinking and crying because of the noise. Adrian had fun and FINALLY kicked for Christie. He kicked Rachel too.

I've realized just how much Adrian likes music! Whenever it's loud enough he starts dancing! Also when I play back the recordings of me taping him on the computer he always gets moving! I think it's my voice that he hears but not from me...so it sounds different...maybe less muffled.

No comments:

Post a Comment