Wednesday, February 13, 2008

85 Days Left...

My coworkers held a baby shower for us this past weekend!!! It was awesome! I got tons of cute clothes and baby bath stuff and some toys, a homemade lullaby cd. We got to paint little onesies and then Heather and I split them between us for our little boys!

I looked back on a video clip I have from a couple months ago and I thought I was huge then...but now I'm even bigger and I guess I'm just going to keep growing....It's a little weird looking back..it changes my perception a little. Doesn't make me feel any smaller though. I feel stretched lately.


Last night Adrian was active the ENTIRE night. I was woken up multiple times and a couple of times when he kicked or elbowed me it surprised me so much I woke up and yelled. I hope I didn't scare him...I guess not since he didn't stop. It's such a weird feeling. Sometimes it feels like a big bug crawling across my skin, sometimes he rubs me with his elbow, sometimes he juts his foot out one side and then his arms out the other side as if stretching, and sometimes he does waves with his entire body... my stomach was jiggling.


Today I subbed in the toddler classroom. The toddlers are so cute...'where is your baby?' they ask. One toddler rubbed my chest and informed me 'this is where you feed your baby.' And always, lifting my shirt, 'i want to see your baby'. The preschoolers informed me that my turtle tattoo on my belly button has no shell....

No comments:

Post a Comment