Monday, January 21, 2008

I can't believe how much stuff we've already accumulated! What's even crazier is how much more stuff we still need. It's fun looking at all the stuff out there...but it can be overwhelming. People have been really awesome to us and given us tons of hand-me-downs!!! I'm so excited.

The Diaper Situation
I found out there is a diaper service in town. This is exciting! I don't know if I'll stick with cloth diapers only or use both. Either way...at least I have a choice. I'd like to use cloth as much as possible. I'm not even scared of just washing them myself but if I use a diaper service than they provide the diapers and wash them!

I was going to work today but both of my families called and canceled on me :( I was hoping to be able to keep my mind off of tomorrow but no such luck. I know everything will be just fine but still I'm nervous.

OH! I figured out how to use this microphone we have that has speakers you put on your belly so you can read or talk or sing to your baby...and it worked. 'Adrian' as we call him, woke up and started kicking and poking at the little speakers. I put the phone to the microphone when I was talking to my cousin and she said 'Kick your mommy' and he kicked me immediately. He's very smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment