Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pregnancy is going well. My back hurts a lot and at the end of the day the sciatic nerve shoots pain through my hips, back, and legs. Fun. Other than that not much new except that my belly is getting bigger...I feel huge of course. This is the biggest I've ever been in my life even though it may not look impressive to anyone else. Still can't consistently feel the baby move although once in awhile I think I feel. Soon enough I'll have bruised ribs from all the kicking.
So of course getting bigger and trying to fit into clothes that I've been wearing is fun...I've invested in some more maternity jeans. Tonight is Barry's Christmas Party for Vanworks and I have a stretchy red dress that will fit...my cousin is loaning me some fun shoes and jewelery!!! YAY for dressing up!

So...the interview went very well. They checked my references as well. I'm excited and I can't wait to hear from them!! I feel positively hopeful about it.

I subbed in Head Start the past two days!!! Makes me wish student teaching wasn't over and wish for my own classroom. Someday though.

So very interesting article on The Golden Compass...of course I don't take the same viewpoint as the author of the article. I think that it is natural and necessary to question and examine religion from all angles so that you really can make an informed decision...writing and film is just a medium for exploration in this case and people should be open-minded to examine their life decisions instead of blindly following anything. Article

No comments:

Post a Comment