Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I just made a yogurt shake with mango...mangos are hairy...unless the cat snuck a hairball in the blender.
I have an interview today!!!! I'm a little nervous because I want this job so much. It's for a caseworker position in Child Protective Services. It's part-time weekends but it starts at $18/hour so it would be perfect for when the baby comes!!!!! I could still substitute until then as well.

So overall I'm feeling great these days except for my poor back...that baby is sitting on my sciatic nerve...and it doesn't help when I've been working and lugging around kiddos all day. I've still only gained about five pounds but i'm sure that will happen eventually. Tomorrow is 17 weeks. Only 2 more weeks till we find out if it's a baby girl or a baby boy. According to the slower hair growth on my legs its a girl...but since my figure is still in tact it's a boy. Barry thinks the Chinese Conception Calender is most accurate: Age: 25 + Conception Month: August = BOY.
Anyways...must go get ready for work and my interview!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment