Friday, November 2, 2007

Dreams & Belly Dancing

I had some weird dreams last night...first that I had a baby but when I couldn't remember the labor...which makes sense b/c I don't really know what it will be like...Someone explained that Bobby shot out a window on the second floor so we could get into our house...I dont' know what that had to do with it. Also that I couldn't find my baby to nurse it and when I did someone was giving it a bottle already...also the baby was so big that my arm was falling asleep holding it. WEIRD. It was a boy again...that's the third dream I've had and they've all been boys.

I'm spending the weekend in Estes Park...to hang out with my bff and her kiddo.

Bobby will officially be all moved out tomorrow...most of his stuff is set up over there already but he's just hanging out tonight with his buddies down the street tonight.

Took a belly dancing class tonight! I enjoyed it...I think I'd like to keep it up...every friday.

Oh...I'm losing my mind...I locked my keys in the car a couple days ago. I had just been talking about it also and then I did it. We were walking back to the car and I said 'where are my keys?...bobby answered...'you left them on the front seat"...I said "didn't i just say that I was afraid of doing that' ...he thought i knew and just didn't lock the door this time...who knows.....lol. Luckily I could squeeze my arm in the partially opened window to unlock the door...b/c we were in Loveland and Barry was at darts...not that I even remember where my spare keys are. I can't remember anything at work..at home...anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment