Monday, November 26, 2007

A Day Off....

I have an online photo album through Snapfish...I also have dial up internet access...so it is impossible to upload through the uploader they use...I have to instead email my photos 5-10 at a time depending on the size to the snapfish website. Then I have to organize them into albums, etc from there. I am currently in the middle of the biggest project right now...uploading the wedding photos...it takes about an hour and a half for each email to go through...I have about 50 emails auto scheduled to send...how many days will I have to wait? I don't even want to know.

I was so excited that my super low waist jeans still fit so perfectly...even though they had a hole in the knee...BUT yesterday I wore them and my hips must be spreading wider bc they are tight now. I am keeping my eye out for sales at old navy maternity...I currently have one pair of maternity jeans that are actually too loose but they work just fine as long as I pull them up every 10 minutes...I guess my butt is supposed to grow too...in fact I think it shrunk and relocated to my chest.

So no work today...I am currently subbing for the UCC childcare center and for the district but only in Head Start PS classrooms and at the Lab School. I truly don't have the energy to go to a new classroom daily...especially alone with 20+ kids. At least in the Preschool classrooms there are paras and others who are regularly with the kids and I know all/most the teachers/kids at the Lab School.

Today I will finish laundry, sweep because with three cats and a dog I might as well sweep 5 times a day, do the dishes Barry said he'd do yesterday, maybe babysit, make chicken soup, vacuum, dust, finish my picture uploading project, and maybe try to christmas shop a little...I only shop online and have for the last three years at least...I hate shopping and part of it is that I can never make up my mind so it takes me ten times as long as it would shopping for myself and even that's a process.

I love the sun...as I sit here in my computer room...the sun shines through the curtainless window-someday I'll be a real adult and get matching curtains in my house, maybe when it's truly MY house-and onto my back and it's really a nice way to spend the morning when the rest of the house is so shady. Maybe I'll even get a nice winter tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment