Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pregnancy Test


So...what happened was: I took a 3 year expired test I must have had forever...obviously never needing it...just handy to have...and in turned out positive...I am never late...let alone two days late! So to ease my mind...after going to our friends Pat and Molly's for dinner and a very small drink, as I felt guilty being late and all....I told Barry this wasn't normal and that I was going to take the test. He got very nervous!...Especially cuz we had recently discussed children...and he was adamant about buying a house first and really planning the perfect time to have a kid. So after teasing him...and then going to take the test...I called for him to come look at the two lines!!! He said..."no, that one is expired...we have to go get some new ones." At the store, we frightened away a couple debating which condom would work best for them...."oh there they are" and Barry "get a couple different brands just in case." Then he insisted I take the two in the box....I know how hard it is to get that second line there...you really have to be pregnant. But to convince him....And even then "well, go see what a doctor says." He's excited now...but HAHAHAHA....what a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment